Rates + Booking
Water will be provided in sterilized Klean Kanteen bottles to help kick plastic.
Feel free to bring your own water bottle and I'll have full growlers when you go dry.
Trips and rates available here:
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSIT
• A deposit of 50% is required to hold your date.
The remaining balance will be collected at the end of our trip. Gratuity is not included but always very much appreciated. Some folks are unsure what is common and that’s fine. Gratuity is commonly 15-20% of your trips total. Not expected at all, but if you feel you’ve learned something valuable, have a great time and wish to tip, they’re highly appreciated.
• If I decide to cancel a scheduled trip due to weather, safety or unforeseen issues that would negatively effect our experience, I’m happy to give a full refund or re-schedule. Whichever you choose. If you decide to cancel our scheduled trip 3 weeks or more before our departure date, your deposit will be returned.
• Last minute cancellations or within 3 weeks before the trip and the deposit will be forfeited.
Everyone must have on hand a valid California Fishing license for all waters and a Steelhead report card if fishing the rivers. Please have this with you when you arrive.
To purchase your resident or non-resident fishing license and steelhead report card online, visit: https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Licensing/Fishing
Group Rates, 2nd, 3rd or more boats and guides available. Houseboat Rentals, overnight excursions and more. Contact for more info.
• Full day trips include shore lunch, water, soft drinks, snacks, rods, reels, bugs and tippet material.
• Half day trips include snacks, water, rods, reel, fly and tippet.